30-Day Free Trial
How to start an evaluation?The Net LineDancer evaluation license can be activated in one of two ways:
Online activation: Requires an internet connection on the target installation machine.
Offline activation: Requires sending the virtual appliance’s Ethernet MAC address to LogicVein. We will reply back with an offline license.
Net LineDancer virtual appliances are not compatible between VMware and Hyper-V, so please be sure to select the correct download for your virtualization environment.
If you have questions or need help, please contact Technical Support. You can expect a comprehensive and friendly reply from our technical support staff by the next business day or sooner.
Net LineDancer-Full product evaluation
- Free trial for 30 days
- LogicVein's enterprise class NCM suite
- Fully functional product evaluation
- 100 devices with free trial (Full product can support 100,000+devices)
- 2 SmartBridges are included
- User's Manual
- Download can be easily deployed to a laptop
- Evaluation will run on Microsoft Hyper-V (Windows 8.1 & 10), Oracle VM VirtualBox, or VMware Workstation Player
Thank you for evaluating Net LineDancer!After installing and activating you can access the Net LineDancer server from one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Edge, Firefox, Chrome
- MacOS: X Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- Linux: Firefox
- ≥ VMware ESXi 5.5
- ≥ Microsoft Hyper- V (Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit)
Need Help With Your Install?
VA Installation Help
Our virtual appliance deploys like any other virtual machine. After the installation is completed, open a web browser and enter "https://localhost/" or "https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ (server IP address)" for the URL. The default credentials are "admin" for username and "password" for password. Please see our Deployment Guide for more information!
Still having trouble? Please contact us.