NetLD Subscription LicenseIn addition to our per-node perpetual licensing, LogicVein offers a flexible, per-node subscription license for Net LineDancer that is perfect for MSPs and any organization large or small
1. Only pay for what you use with Net LineDancer!
- Pay-per-node model based on what you actually use
- Quarterly Biling
- Stop using the license at any time for any reason
- Manage up to ten (10) customers per server with the SmartBridge option
2. Lower startup, installation and ongoing costs
- Fluctuating number of nodes managed quarterly? No problem! Only pay for what you use on a quarterly basis (based on node count)
- Classify your investment in netLD as an operating expense (OPEX) instead of a capital expense (CAPEX)
- Significantly reduce costly errors, improve quality and customer satisfaction, automate time consuming tasks, improve security and enforce compliance to company policies
3. Flexible and Secure
- Security measures including access control to maintain customer separation
- No database loss in the event the subscription is terminated
- Unlimited number of nodes available
- No license expiration date
- For more information about our per-node subscription license, please contact sales
Note:Cloud (subscription) licenses have 1 year expirations (both Online and Offline customers).
a) The number of nodes is not limited, allowing the customer to increase and decrease node usage.
b) Offline customers should report node usage by email on the first day of every quarter (every 3 months) using the "Export usage" button on the Help -> About window.
c) LogicVein will bill customers on a quarterly basis.